Thursday, October 09, 2008

Benefits

So I suppose living near Chicago isn't that bad of a thing. Achewood's artist is doing a book signing tour of his new book. And he just happens to be coming to Chicago in November. So I'm stoked about that.

Other news... let's see...

I need to do laundry..

The new season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is quite amazing. It is hard to really describe what this show is like but every episode tends to cause me to laugh so hard I cry. Check out this clip from one of the recent episodes. Yes, it is totally worth it to create a user name just to watch this one clip. 90 seconds of your time that I promise won't be wasted.

-Later

1 comment:

J Williams said...

DAY MAN
day man
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AAAAAHH-aah-AAAAAAAHH
CHAMPION OF THE SUN
AAAAAHH-aah-AAAAAAAHH
HE'S A MASTER OF KARATE
and friendship!
FOR EVERYONE