Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No links! I promise.

So it was brought to my attention recently that I was linking an ever increasing amount of stuff on my blog. Which made viewing my blog tedious and somewhat annoying. If I can't come up with something clever why merely direct you to where other clever people are. It would be similar to entering into a Circuit City only to have them tell you to go to Best Buy.

Actually I have a feel that such a thing happened just a few too many times.

So let's see, news in my life. It is still cold. Instead of snow lately, we've just continued to be cold. Since is my second winter in this area of the country. After last winter everyone constantly said "oh, that was the worst winter we've had in years!" or some such excuse for the weather around here causing Eskimo's to scurry indoors lest their face be subject to hypothermia. But this current winter seems to continue to defy logic and it just keeps getting colder. There is snow in the forecast, temperatures not even getting close to getting above freezing and there is no end in sight. People are telling me it might be another 6-12 weeks before Spring might even show its head. Now, I realize complaining about this in January is sort of bitchy of me but I'm tired of slipping on the ice, not having my car start and being forced to wear a beanie 90% of my waking hours.

Granted I look awesome in a beanie but that is beside the point.

Oh, I'm going to get a tattoo... guaranteed. Feel free to ask to see it next time you see me, since I should have it by then.

-Later

No comments: