Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAHAHA

So many of us have seen these ads right?





I still find them very funny.

Anyways, there are new reports out detailing the discovery of detectable levels of mercury found in HFCS. Considering the average amount consumed by Americans... well... this article really describes it all pretty well. True it is long, but a decent read. Feel free to call me a hippie or whatever, but seriously... despite the commercials.. this shit is bad for you.

So yeah, might be a good idea to give it up?

Also, it seems that my blog was causing IE to crash.. I don't know why... probably something I linked. I'll try to resolve this issue.

-Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

**********************
$$WIN BIG CASH $$.

Unlimited Free Entries!
**********************
-$50,000 Grand Prize
-Daily Winners
-No Email Required
-No Downloads
http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

Dave said...

Holy crap...

I better click that link right away.

People still see the word verification correct?

Just checking.

J Williams said...

Mercury mercury everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Of not mercury, I mean.